- Each unit is owned and shared among 4 owners.
- Each owner is entitled to 13 weeks of usage per year, and 12 weeks every 4 years in lieu of the Fall maintenance week.
- The allocation of owner weeks works on a rotation schedule, which changes every year. Every 4 years, owners are allocated 2 weeks consecutively over Christmas and New Year.
- Owner weeks always commence at 4pm on Friday and end at 11am the following Friday.
- Lodging Ovations is the in-house rental management company that takes care of all guest bookings.
- Legends is strictly NOT pet friendly.
- Owner revenue distribution at Legends is ‘unit specific’, meaning that if there are paying guests staying in your unit during the nights that are allocated to your share, you receive the rental revenue, minus rental management fees.
- The quarterly maintenance fees are more or less ‘all inclusive’, covering strata fees, utilities, property tax and tourism whistler fees. However, the quarterly fees do not cover the rental management fees, which are deducted from your unit’s revenue.
- Owners are allocated year-round ski lockers as well as in-suite lockers to store personal items. Depending on the size of your unit, 1-2 underground parking stalls are provided. A discounted daily rate applies to any additional parking stalls.
- Owners complete a ‘Notice of Use’ form twice a year to indicate the dates you plan to be in residence. All other dates in your ‘Use Period’ are then made available for the Rental Program.
Contact Ron & Rachel today to find out more about your Whistler real estate options!
604-966-4200 / email@example.com