Whistler Quarter Share Ownership
For those who regularly spend vacations in Whistler and owning a property outright is too much of a responsibility (or cost!), owning a quarter share might just be for you.
Quarter shares allow owners to have a regular vacation home in Whistler, without having to rent, and without breaking the bank. Here’s what you need to know to figure out if shared ownership is for you...
- Property ownership is shared among 4 owners. Each owner is allocated 12-13 weeks every year to use themselves, offer to friends or rent to visitors through the in-house management team.
- Everything is taken care of for you, from paying utility bills, cleaning and building maintenance to managing rental bookings.
- While you will make revenues on your weeks that are rented out, don’t expect a high return on investment. These properties are perfect for regular vacationers to Whistler who want to guarantee their time away in a well-managed property. If you’re looking purely for investment- keep looking.
- Quarter share properties in Whistler include: Legends & Evolution in Creekside, Montebello in the Village & Horstman House in the Benchlands.
- If you’d rather only spend 5 weeks/year in Whistler, At Nature’s Door (a luxurious Fairmont managed property) offers 1/10th share ownership.
Each quarter share property is uniquely different. As your local quarter share experts, we can help you decide which one is the best fit for you!